Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalus

Big Bandar
This thread has been closed, due to the topic being resolved.
Let's stand together for justice and support Aalus! It's kinda sad that he was banned from the Discord server following an incident with @15crystalX. We all make mistakes, but it's important to learn and grow from them.

Aalus had his share of challenges, facing depression and struggling with alcoholism. Despite these difficulties, he managed to overcome them. Finding comfort in the Mineland server was a good step for himi but it's so unfortunate to hear that he faced insults from other players, like - "Oh hey nerd" or "anoobus is back". Let's remember that we all have our ups and downs, and supporting each other through difficult times is what makes a strong and compassionate community. Unity is the strength! Together, we can build a positive space for every players where people like Aalus are given a fair chance to grow, enjoy, rise and DOMINATE. #JusticeForAalus

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
I’ll prepare a godlike reply for you so please wait 🥰

itsmeDusty

i am with you but you have to give me one veg sandwich with extra cheese #justiceforaalus #justice #idk #sandwich

ezezeez

no justice L
he is like dog's tail even after thousand of year it's still not straight so L

ItzZahin

Don't insult me 😭
I'm with you aalus. Do not be scared of these kinds of little animals. They are just jealous to see you shining. So you may proud yourself. Cause if there is 1 hater in your life, that means your life worth!
Also do not try to reply them when they msg you and say that. You can just mobe onto another topic or **ignore**.
I don't want justice for just you. I want justice for all of the innocent players who was attacked by others just the reason for shining,jealousy,enemy and more things.

I hope you have understood,
Thank you <3

ezezeez

I'm with you aalus. Do not be scared of these kinds of little animals. They are just jealous to see you shining. So you may proud yourself. Cause if there is 1 hater in your life, that means your life worth!
Also do not try to reply them when they msg you and say that. You can just mobe onto another topic or **ignore**.
I don't want justice for just you. I want justice for all of the innocent players who was attacked by others just the reason for shining,jealousy,enemy and more things.

Thank you <3
tf iam i jelous for being a noob? nuh uh

deefer

Thank you <3
dude tryna be polite while being impolite

Status
Not open for further replies.